Mojo Sketch - 309

Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge - 309
Wow! Hard to believe summer is just about over! My daughter is heading back to school and is extremely excited about it. I think she is the only teenager I know that get excited about going back to school. She has had her backpack packed up for over a week, and has it sitting by the door.

She is excited about School and I am excited about Christmas being just around the corner. Only 112 days till Christmas!! Christmas is my most favorite time of year, not entirely sure why but it is. It could have something to do with my daughter's birthday being the day after Christmas, best present I ever got :D  I never seem to have any trouble making Christmas cards. I make them all year and have never made the same card a second time.
 Here is the second card for Septembers card club!


Here is the Sketch from Mojo Monday
 
 


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas (Domino) Ornaments

Fancy Fold Card

Recipe Book Box